About Dr. Bartolini :
A 2006 graduate from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in Toronto, Dr. Bartolini is an active member of both the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors (OAND) and the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND), and is registered with The College of Naturopaths of Ontario (CONO).
Dr. Bartolini has extensive training in clinical nutrition, acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine, botanical/herbal medicine, homeopathy, hydrotherapy and counseling. In addition to her private practices in Toronto and Mississauga, she has written several articles and has contributed to magazines such as Tonic and Vitality.
Dr. Bartolini enjoys working with adults & children of all ages and is truly passionate and energetic in helping her patients to achieve optimal health.
Her specialized interests include:
- Digestive disorders – gas, bloating, heartburn/acid reflex, constipation, IBS/IBD
- Food sensitivities & intolerances
- Hormonal imbalances
- Women’s health – PMS & peri/menopause, cysts, fibroids, breast health
- Fertility enhancement, pregnancy health
- Children’s health issues – eczema, digestion, allergies, asthma, attention & behavioural issues
- Men’s health issues – prostate, diabetes, cholesterol, blood pressure
- Skin conditions – eczema, acne, psoriasis, hives
- Headaches & migraines
- Bone health – osteopenia, osteoporosis
- Cold & flu – prevention & symptom relief, boosting immunity
- Sinusitis & chronic nasal congestion
- Allergies & asthma
- Heart health – cholesterol, diabetes, blood pressure
- Arthritis & joint issues
- Anxiety & depression
- Sleep disturbances
- Stress & adrenal gland health
- Autoimmune conditions
- Detoxification, weight loss
- General health & disease prevention — achieving optimal health — for those who want to increase their energy and vitality and live well into old age
*Laboratory testing available — Urine, Stool, blood, hair and saliva analysis are available to investigate a variety of health ailments such as: digestive problems, food sensitivities, candida, allergies, hormone imbalances, adrenal gland functioning, environmental toxicity, nutrient deficiencies, etc.