Dr. Suzanne Bartolini, B.A., M.A., ND
Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
Dr. Bartolini is available by appointment in both Toronto & Oakville clinic locations:
Dr. Bartolini is a licensed and registered Naturopathic Doctor with extensive training in clinical nutrition, acupuncture, botanical medicine, homeopathy, and counseling. She is an active member of both the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors (OAND) and the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND).
Dr. Bartolini has been practicing Naturopathic Medicine since 2006, and has extensive training in clinical nutrition, acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine, botanical/herbal medicine, homeopathy, and counseling. She is passionate about helping her patients achieve their health goals and in helping restore optimal health and vitality.
In addition to her private practices in Toronto and Oakville, Dr. Bartolini has written many articles and is a regular contributor to magazines such as Tonic and Vitality, as well as an educational public speaker in Toronto and the GTA.
She treats men, women, and chilldren of all ages, and has experience treating a wide variety of conditions:
- Digestive disorders – gas, bloating, heartburn/acid reflux, constipation, IBS/IBD
- Skin conditions – eczema, acne, psoriasis, hives
- Food sensitivities & intolerances
- Hormonal imbalances
- Women’s health – PMS & peri/menopause, cysts/fibroids, breast health
- Fertility enhancement, pregnancy health
- Children’s health issues – eczema, digestion, allergies, asthma, attention & behavioural issues
- Men’s health issues – prostate, diabetes, cholesterol, blood pressure
- Headaches & migraines
- Bone health – osteopenia/osteoporosis
- Cold & flu – prevention & symptom relief, boosting immunity
- Sinusitis & chronic nasal congestion
- Allergies & asthma
- Heart health – cholesterol, diabetes, blood pressure
- Arthritis & joint issues
- Anxiety & depression
- Sleep disturbances
- Stress & adrenal gland health
- Autoimmune conditions
- Detoxification, organ cleansing
- General health promotion and disease prevention
*Laboratory testing available — Blood, urine, hair, and saliva analysis are available to investigate a variety of health ailments.
This includes food sensitivities and other allergies, hormone imbalances, adrenal gland functioning, digestive problems, candida, environmental toxicity, nutrient deficiencies, etc.
To book an appointment, please call 416.407.0845 or email firstname.lastname@example.org